Season Finale at Harborcreek Community Park
With Bibs & everything.
5 kilometers / 3.1 miles
Robb Frost, 30 - 21.14.8
Patrick Krott, 27 - 21:15.2
Dan Cass, 41 - 22:25.2
Ken Rodland, 37 - 23:28.0
Heather Dunkel*, - 24:31.1
Karen Groshek* 37 - 25:07.9
Ann Morris*, 50 - 25:19.2
- Heather Cass*, 40 - 26:05.2
- Tom Bourne, 53 - 26:20.7
- Jennifer Miller*, 29 - 26:23.4
- Thomas Twohig, 59 - 26:25.4
- Rhonda Callam*, 33 - 32:28.8
- Casey Stoll*, 38 - 33:18.0
- Tom Madura, 51 - 34:31.6
- Awards for Robb Frost & Karen Groshek for top finishers in the quad series. Congrats.
- Tom Twohig is now listed in the results.
- Free beer - and there's still some left.
- The free water didn't fare so well.
- Winter Marathon was asked about. I'll have to actually do it.
- 10k + 10M & 5M + 5M (3 events)
- Karen has pictures.
- Thanks to Dale & David for helping out.
- No real registration. Runners wrote their names on bibs & turned them in at the finish. REAL manual timing.
- Joe & Emma, along with Kelly & Lauren Cass, kept an eye on things for us. Kept us in line.
- Joe kept trying to follow the ladies into the ladies' room. I don't know where he got that.