The Pleasant Run around the Lake (Pleasant)
Lake Pleasant Conservation Area- May 24, 2011
4.3 miles - Around the lake
Kelly Bergeron - 0:32:11
Frank Combopiano - 0:32:11
Stacey Turner - 0:32:47
Fred Evanoff - 0:34:53
Jen Decker - 0:37:41
Tom Twohig - 0:37:56
Erin Detwiler - 0:43:14
Jim Lang - 0:46:02
Rachel Dingman - 0:46:08
Rana Evanoof - 0:47:00
Karen Pekelnicky - 0:47:12
Tom Madura - 0:49:39
- Lots of new faces. I'm still as awful at remembering names, but I'm getting better. (Jen - what's your last name again?)
- Valley Road is NOT a nice road for bare-footers. Sorry, Tom. But you held up and showed us how it's done. Everyone is amazed.
- Dave Comi showed - watched Emma so her Daddy could run. Thank-you Grampa David!
- The weather was just about perfect. Sunny, light breeze.
- You can hear all the way across the lake if the person can yell really loud. (I can!)
- Lots of fishermen out - I wonder if they were biting?
- Cows. One spot definitely had cows. (No, I didn't see them)